Thread: Jungle Ruins Battlemap

Default Jungle Ruins Battlemap

Hello! This is my first ever comission. I am looking for an amazing battlemap for a major encounter in my D&D campaign. My players are awesome and I'd like this to be epic... but I'm having trouble coming up with something worthwhile. I would like a sort of "Uncharted" or "Tomb Raider" style ruined temple map with multiple levels and broken walkways and stairs. The whole thing sits up in the mountains of dense jungle, and sits above a putrid swamp. This is the layer of an insane Black Dragon.

I very much like this concept art: https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/tomb_castle_ladder_debris_overgrown_63091_3840x240 0.jpg

Ideally I would like a topdown battlemap for use in a VTT and an isometric version. Colour would be amazing... particularly for the top down, but is not necessary. This would depend on pricing and timeline.

If you are interested please comment with your contact info and we can discuss pricing and details!

Copyright

The artist would retain full ownership of this map.

Hi there - I might be interested in this project. Check out some of my work (www.DrunkenNerdery.com) and let me know if you'd like to talk further about this. My email is AnomieCoalition@hotmail.com
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Bryan G. McWhirter's Avatar

Hello,

Here is a simple Jungle Temple I recently created for Adventure A Week Games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SF-SS-Welcome-to-the-Jungle-GM.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	102240

This was a fun map to bring to life, I'd love to make something like what you have described.
    Take a look at my portfolio for some of my other work at Cartography.Games.

This sounds like a great project, send me a line if this sounds like a good fit. bryan@cartography.games

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Rogozhin,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade