Thread: CC3 - World Mapping Tutorial

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tutorial CC3 - World Mapping Tutorial

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined this community when I decided to create my very personal D&D campaign setting. So I bought the Campaign Cartographer 3 from Pro Fantasy since it promises a fast and easy way to create maps for all kinds of purposes. To cut the story short, it keeps word. This program is an easy to use, very powerful tool to create maps. It will definitely not challenge all the beautiful hand-drawn maps in the forum but this isn't an option to all the beginners and hobby cartographers anyhow. Yet, there is a drawback to a tool like this: You have to read the manual and watch lots of tutorials to become familiar with it. And especially when it comes to world mapping I didn't really find any tutorial that portrayed the outcome I had in mind.

So here I am, publishing my very personal tutorial for all the CC3 beginners out there. Note, that even though this is written from a beginners view I didn't want to cover every step in detail. So if you have any trouble while following the tutorial or you do find any mistakes, please be so kind to write me and I will fix it as soon as possible.

Happy mapping
    Malmo3000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC3 World Mapping Tutorial by Malmo3000 (v.01).pdf