For me if people mapped to a grid of any ppi or pixels per grig (ppg ?) then thats cool. I dont need to have anything specific but if people wanted to specifically map areas between other peoples finished dungeon bits just to enhance their challenge for it then cool. Grids are easy to cut up and dead easy to scale the image if the grid is on it. The only issue for grids would be if the grid was warped ! Yeah that would be a challenge but otherwise anything on a grid is no problem.

We could do caves too but we might have to have a little coordination on the interfaces like have exits either 10' or 20' or make sure you exit caves in nice gridded corridors - or you can leave the grid off and I can scale the caves up and down so that they fit the best I can make them.

I think it would be cool if people made quite small maps of dungeon and finished a lot of them and made more than one bit. Then it offers more opportunity to put it together in interesting ways. Maybe people could post on a thread as to where some of the finished maps could be placed.

I also think that doing regional maps into the guild world is a good idea but I am usually on my own with it. Its not such a popular choice for people to have to fit their map into a bit of someone elses country map. Personally I like that challenge but judging by the number of other peoples maps made for the Ansium CWBP1 stuff it wasn't hugely popular. I think my next lite challenge will be to try and map something in someone elses style because I have noticed that I stick to the same old thing too much.