I love all the little buildings and ships. The border is nice. The landscape is good. I think the ridgelines on the mountain ranges could maybe be a little thinner (or the other linework on the mountains a bit thicker), as they kind of jump out at me and distract from the mountains as a whole. The only other thing I can criticize is the label. Both the text and the decorative element have a lumpiness to them, as if drawn with a slightly shaky hand that couldn't be bothered to use a ruler to get a straight edge on the linear parts. It also has a shadow to it that makes it seem like an added element stuck on top of the map. I think it is the combination of these features that bothers me. I would suggest considering going back to a scroll, but using a neat, stylized scroll suggesting a more advanced time period than the ragged scroll you first used. Scrolls are still used as a decorative labeling element, but the tend to be a bit fancier and more ribbon-like. Also, not ragged and showing holes. Also, if "Albahr Aleazim" is the name of the ocean, I would move it back up to where it was. Moving it down not only has left the top of the map rather empty, it could be labeling either the ocean or the islands/the big island.

Also, could you maybe add a couple of ships under sail? There's lots of those nifty little ships, but they're all in port with sails furled. It'd be great to see some in action.