Thread: Ethran: Merelan City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I hope your computer issues will soon be over !

Because I had an idea : Have you tried to put no effect on the first layer of the island ? no shadow, no glow ?

Maybe it's already the case... if yes, forget about that idea... Otherwise, it might help to put the island more "on the ground", or help avoiding the "floating" effect of the island above water and sand...

I wish you the best with your computer !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I hope your computer issues will soon be over !

Because I had an idea : Have you tried to put no effect on the first layer of the island ? no shadow, no glow ?

Maybe it's already the case... if yes, forget about that idea... Otherwise, it might help to put the island more "on the ground", or help avoiding the "floating" effect of the island above water and sand...

I wish you the best with your computer !
    Hello Jo

Your idea is worth considering, and I certainly shall have another look at my floating island problem, although I was rather hoping that my gravel would solve it.

However, it's early days yet, and there is still a lot of potential for change. The map is by no means in any kind of a "stable" state, although this has nothing to do with the software issue (which was largely my own fault as it turns out).

Thank you for your suggestion