Thread: Greetings from an aspiring writer and lover of maps

Default Greetings from an aspiring writer and lover of maps

Hello!

I've loved looking over the maps here of all types, colour and skill levels, and figured I would finally join the forum. I dabble from time to time drawing my own maps, which I'd love to share on here when they're a little more finished, and I also do slightly more dabbling in writing some science fiction. I've always loved looking at maps and this site was a wonderful find for me!

Anyhow, I look forward to posting and commenting and contributing to this neat little community. Glad I finally decided to join up. Also, I professionally do web development so if anyone had questions or such regarding that I'm happy to help if I can.

Hi Haldron and welcome. Looking forward to seeing your maps.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hello Haldron

I am sure you will find plenty of company and interest here.

If you want to, you could even show us your work in progress by starting a WIP thread in the relevant sub-forum here for some feedback?

Hi Haldron!

welcome! Lets dabble together
    Open for commissions
    Etsy

Guild Novice

Greetings, Haldron!

I saw your comment over on my own introduction thread. Interesting we were living in the same spot but didn't know each other. If you do indeed get back to St Andrews we will have to get in touch. I'll be interested in hearing more about your writing, and seeing your maps.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - we've all started as dabblers.. slowly turning in to mappers ... I hope you enjoy your membership, when you're ready, post your map in a WIP thread for help and critique as you work.

Also, I'm currently looking for a webdeveloper/programmer, so I might have some questions at some point or work
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise