Thread: How do you manage socials?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected Scelus Sceleris's Avatar

With Facebook, it's not just about being there but about being visible. Running ad campaigns tailored to your audience can make a world of difference.

I've seen artists launch campaigns targeting specific author groups or genres. Say you're brilliant at illustrating fantasy landscapes; target authors who are into fantasy writing. Your ad can showcase a snippet of your work, appealing directly to them.

You can use adspy to see what ad campaigns others in your field are running. It might give you insights into what's working for them and tweak your strategies accordingly.
    Last edited by Scelus Sceleris; 10-02-2023 at 07:09 AM.

I’ve actually been wanting to pull away from social media more, now that machine learning is a big problem and almost everyone out there wants to partner up with Midjourney :/

But I have been using glaze and nightshade to try and fight back, so the main places I’m looking at now to try and post are the new sites that most people are flocking to like Bluesky. There’s something kind of nice about starting fresh on new sites that don’t have algorithms messing stuff up yet.

I know a lot of artists are flat out leaving most social media or trying to lock in a single one they like and just sticking to it. So if you have a site you specifically like, try to stick with it and do your best there? Instead of spreading too much?