Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Jartor - Commission request

The textures are beautiful! Every time I come back this looks more amazing.

I think I've listed all the changes. If I suddenly come up with anything else pressing, I'll let you know! Just one coliseum though.

How big do you think this would be printed? I'm thinking a print shop would do a much better job than my lame printer at home.

Thanks guys, textures it is then!

I've done some cleaning up and added in all of amendments, Duerma. I've also put an extension of the side for notes.

Re printing the map, the dimenions are 3700 x 2412 pixels. What you might want to do is have have the map printed out at a large size and laminated so you can draw on it with soluble markers. Gamerprinter who lives near Chicago (I think) has a printing service which offers this sort of thing. Might be worth having a chat with him.

Don't use this posted map for printing, I can put a much larger file (more detail for print) on a file share site for you to download.

Calling this one done now unless you have some last minute amendments.

Cheers

Ravs
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm thoroughly impressed with the amount of work you (and others) are willing to put into a request like this.

Thank you.

Yeah, well, I just keep thinking there has to be a better way... I even considered implementing something like context free as a gimp script. Heh.

Maybe some day I'll even get around to making Photoshop plugins. If it's anything like InDesign plugins, I'm not sure I'll want to go there, though. Ouch.

Very very nice, love the detail on this.

It looks marvelous and I can't think of anything else that needs to be changed. Thank you again SO much. Let me know where I can get the big file. Eeee, this is so amazing!

Is your offer for the overland map still good? If so, I can get you that information.

Cool! Glad you liked it (hardest map I've ever drawn in terms of sheer soul destroyingness - as my guide, philosopher and friend Gwandarf will attest to having done a few himself!

My offer for the overland map is still good (and I'd love to do it), but....

Please make a donation to the guild for this map (as much or little as you like - I'm begining to realise how much one little hungry mouth costs to feed let alone three - click the donation button on the top of your screen - Arcana is funding this site out of his own pocket and we hope that our little acts of kindness will help him to continue to keep the site going).

Please update your blog of the adventurers' travels! It's a great read and I can't wait to read more. What happened after the battle with the wraiths?

The file is 25 mb so it's a biggie, I'm waiting for the upload to complete and then I'll post the address here so you can download it.

all the best

Ravs

Donation is made. And I'll get back to work on updating that blog - plenty has happened since the encounter with the wraiths! Thanks so much again. I'll PM you with pertinent details for the overland map.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Cool! Glad you liked it (hardest map I've ever drawn in terms of sheer soul destroyingness - as my guide, philosopher and friend Gwandarf will attest to having done a few himself!

My offer for the overland map is still good (and I'd love to do it), but....

Please make a donation to the guild for this map (as much or little as you like - I'm begining to realise how much one little hungry mouth costs to feed let alone three - click the donation button on the top of your screen - Arcana is funding this site out of his own pocket and we hope that our little acts of kindness will help him to continue to keep the site going).

Please update your blog of the adventurers' travels! It's a great read and I can't wait to read more. What happened after the battle with the wraiths?

The file is 25 mb so it's a biggie, I'm waiting for the upload to complete and then I'll post the address here so you can download it.

all the best

Ravs

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast