Thread: Hi!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Hi!

Hi, had an email suggesting I introduce my self so here it is!

My names brett. I’m new to fantasy map making, I’ve only made one I’m reasonably happy with so far, will post pictures later on when I’m not on my phone.

I got into fantasy map making after an idea I had for a table top roleplaying game. I’ve been working on it for years, I’ve yet to make a map I’m 100% happy with for the game lol. Is anyone ever 100% happy with their maps. Anyways needless to say it had me hooked now.

I have an idea for a map making project I’ll post about later aswell.
    Thanks for having me, hope to learn some stuff!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Brett and welcome to the guild. Getting to 100% is probably never gonna happen, you always wanna tinker some more - but at some point you gotta call it done ... be sure to check out our tutorials and make a WIP thread when you need help and critique while you work on your map
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Hey thanks! just got to my pc not rather than my phone so ill be sharing a few things shortly when ive figured the site out!