Thread: Heya

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Default Heya

Hey all. I'm a Dnd dm that enjoys making battle maps and cities for online campaigns. Mostly I just enjoy sketching and doodling on pen and paper and have begun trying to colour them on the puter lately.

Hi Eri, and welcome. Feel free to share some of your maps, whether hand-drawn or digital (we love both!) If you need help finding your way around, just ask.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi Eri, and welcome. Feel free to share some of your maps, whether hand-drawn or digital (we love both!) If you need help finding your way around, just ask.
    I uploading a few this morning as well and put them in the albums thing. Have a growing folder of them now, and many Many more that are unfinished of course haha

Post your favs in the Finished Maps folder. They're more likely to be seen there (some people only look at finished maps, not albums or other threads).

Default Post 1

Hi, I signed up so I could view the finished maps. It said I need to be registered to view them in a grid. So I register and it says I don't have enough permission to view and I have to make 5 posts?

Hi swiss, see my response to you here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi mouse,

I saw your PM and was going to respond, but it appears I don't have the correct permissions.

To answer your question, I like fantasy and impressionist-type maps. I've seen some great ones here while browsing random threads.

Well that's good, swiss, and I'm glad to hear you are already enjoying the Guild and what it has to offer.

Maybe, though, it would be a good idea for you to start a new thread of your own in this Member Introduction forum, instead of using Eri's introduction thread? Just click the Post New Thread button, and away you go

The message I left you on your profile was a Visitor Message. They're quite different - a bit like leaving a note for you on your profile. I was trying to avoid using Eri's thread, which... er... failed.

I'm sorry Eri!

Sorry - will do. Still getting my bearings here