Greetings to everyone who's passionate about fantasy cartography and conworlding.

First of all, I apologize for my faux-pas a month ago, when I impetuously posted an incomplete map to the "Finished Maps" section. I'm still reeling from regret concerning that experience.

I've also discovered that the majority of Guild members prefer viewing the classic Tolkien-esque maps, as opposed to the atlas-style maps that I enjoy creating. So I hope this entry doesn't disappoint you; perhaps in the future I will foray into the Tolkien-esque realm as my craft develops, constructive criticism provided.

To those master Guild members specifically (Arsheesh, Pixie?), please criticize this piece to help me continually refine my craft. Also, because I'm considering buying a faster computer, I'd like to ask all Guild members the question: What type of system (amount of RAM, processor, etc) are you using to process your maps? What specifications do you recommend for lightning-fast processing of geographical/topographical features?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teruvkia.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	107309

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teruvkia2.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	107310

Thank you all for visiting Teruvkia. In a couple weeks, I'll invite you to explore another intriguing land more exciting than the last...

Peter