Thread: Linework for Island Region, WIP

Default Linework for Island Region, WIP

Sharing this island nation map I drew up (micron pen on paper) planning to digitally color it, but havent decided of I want it to be vibrant and colorful of if I want to make it appear yo be on aged paper with faded color.

Any C&C welcome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is amazing! I like it a lot and I think I will save this together with my reference maps since I started doing linework myself. I love the parchment style header with the name and space fro some info I presume, I would love to learn how to draw something like that and put it in my current WIP.

I'm a very fresh mao maker so I can give you many compliments about this but not so much for advice and critiques... but this is a stunnign work.

Yeah, I plan on adding legend, nation 'blurb', and names on the map digitally. So left space for those.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing how your creations turn out.

This looks really awesome! Great job! I can't wait to see the color version!

Looking good so far!

Agreeing with my fellows : it looks really great ! I look forward to seeing more of it

Thanks all, colored version may take a while as I'm making my way through a lot of work projects at the moment. Will update once I have some progress on it though.

Looks awesome! I love all the detail.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

This is a great map showing very well elevation variation which is not easy on a b&w map. Congrats !