Thread: World Map Request for DND Campaign

Map World Map Request for DND Campaign

(Commission Taken)

Hello

I will be hosting a DND campaign for my friends, and I'll be needing a world map.
    It is a continuation of a previous campaign I had, so I do have a map.
    It was a randomly generated map that only has a bare amount of detail, so I'd like to get it professionally done.

[Subject]

https://imgur.com/a/eoWTMlr

The map is of an empire, divided into six different kingdoms on one continent. Each kingdom has a couple major rivers running through the kingdom, which starts at lakes and mountains and empties out into the seas.
    Most of the major settlements, including port cities and capitals, are situated on the river.
    The continent is divided between the north and the south by a large mountain range that almost bisects the continent. The mountains are impassable other than through few mountain passes.
    The climate of the north are cold (ie Scandinavian/Russian), while the south is more temperate, and the southern shores are balmy and almost Mediterranean like.
    The capitals of the kingdoms are connected by a major road network.
    Other features include forests, swamps, large plains, and large frozen plains up in the north.

[Style]

I am looking for a fantasy style, almost medieval style map with subdued colors.

Quality & Size

I am looking for a professionally done map.
    It is required for print.
    Dimensions don't really matter, but bigger is better.

[Time Constraints]

I'd like to have this done within a month, but my time is flexible.

[Copyright]

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details

Please contact me via my email: tbctylerlee--at--gmail.com
    You can also contact me on Discord: tbclee#9237

[Budget]
    $300-$400 via PayPal, but I am willing to go higher if I like your style/quality.
    Last edited by tbclee; 04-24-2021 at 03:33 PM.